Monday, October 23, 2006

One Weekend Closer to Home

And boy can I feel it! It seems like every time I say I'm going to stay home for awhile and lay off the travel a career opportunity pops up that I can't pass on and takes me away. This has been a VERY good career opportunity; perhaps one with big life changes in the near future. But right now my one and only concern is getting home to my wife and home. Of course, there's plenty of other concerns like our trip to Texas and Oklahoma coming up next month. And there's the house to deal with and all the associated goodness with that. But home is much needed.

This weekend I went back to the National Portrait Gallery and finished out what I had missed my previous trip. It was a good afternoon and I enjoyed getting out of the apartment. Of course, I didn some nesting too. I finished Medal Of Honor 2 on the Xbox 360 and am now working on finishing Kameo. These are video games, for those not in the know.

Anyway, not a lot to say, but I've been noticing that none of my buddies are updating their blogs with any regularity and I was just as guilty, so I thought I better get something out there.

Later.

2 comments:

ashejen said...

Seems like the sightseeing never runs out eh?

Have you checked out the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception? Catholic or not....it's still amazing and beautiful. Worth the short drive up to Catholic University.

Anonymous said...

Gaming is not nesting!!