Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the Beat Goes On

Some recent photos of Cadence. Much more to share, but not a whole lot of time. I'll be traveling next week and will have a little extra time on my hands. Until then, here's some of our favorites.

I'm so Hungry I could eat a...

All right, but next time I pick the show.

Where's Waldo?

This is my princess face.

This is my angel face.

Do these pants make my legs look long?

This is my movie star (incognito) face

I'm ready for my close up, Mr. De Mille

3 comments:

Chelsie and Aaron Stewart said...

Wow! Cadence is so awake and big. What a cutie.

You have gotten pretty handy with that camera.

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Awwww she's adorable!!! I miss you guys. <3 carrie

Anonymous said...

What a cutie patootie! Lil KT is growing so fast. Love the style she has - quite a ham for the camera.
LUM - all of you
GAP