Monday, September 25, 2006

200 lbs @ <14% body fat for 6 months


That's my goal. Reach 200 pounds, reduce to at or below 14% body fat. Maintain that status for 6 months.

If I do that, then I'm rewarding myself with one of these:
a Big Dog Motorcycle K-9 Chopper.

Just about everyone who knows me knows that I've been trying to lose weight for a long time. Today, I'm 260 pounds at 34% body fat, and that's the same place I've been for the last 6 months of "trying" to lose weight.

Well, there you have it. I'll keep you posted over time with the progress I make or don't make. But I really want that bike, so maybe this is the encouragement I need.

Oh, and for those of you who don't want me on a motorcycle: bugger off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

:) Good for you

Anonymous said...

well sweetie I say Good luck - as you know in our family that the losing weight thing is only for some. We have our skinnies and our chubbies. You either fall into one of these catagories. And our ethnic gene pool falls into those 2 catagories.You either got the Amish Dutch skinnies or the Lithuanian Chubbies. I truly believe that the saying that if you don't have the body you want by the time you are 35 years old your not gonna get it in this family. Look at how we've starved and dieted and still can't loose a pound.
So try to accept our genetic curse and think of all the money you will have to put into the building of the new house.
Lum- from the genetic chubbies of the family
Your Czy Aunt Patti
PS- That Bike is real dope!
Bummer