Monday, August 20, 2007

Case of the Missing Prius

I've used Ebay for a number of years now. Not as a professional seller mind you, but to get rid of a few things here and there, to buy a hard to find such and such, what not. So, when I listed the Prius on Craigs List I didn't think much of it. And two days ago we sold it to one of the only two people who responded to the ad. A free ad, I might, umm... add.

So, we're packing. And we're packing... and packing. Today we finished our long term storage shipment. As Lilah said, everything that's left either goes with us or goes to the trash. A true en"lightening" experience; on Saturday when we made a dump run in our rented Uhaul, we disposed of a ton of trash... literally.

Anyway, not everything has been thrown away. Some of the cleaning turned up some long un-developed insta-matics. Enjoy these pieces of history--















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys are so great looking in the wedding pictures. Lilah I still love the back of that dress!!!! And Jason you are so Handsome-phew! plus all the extra goodies to kook at, Hey _ I think I was skinnier in that picture of me!
Thanks
LUM
Aunt Patti