Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lilah in Action

Since I've been back, I've had an opportunity to attend 3 of Lilah's soccer games, 2 with her Poulsbo team and 1 with her Pendergast team. The photos below are from her Poulsbo team, and while Lilah looks like every bit of Beckam's match, they lost this particular match. However, last night they rocked and brought home the gold with a 8 to 4 victory!

Of course, like any sports model, Lilah is making this stuff look much easier than it really is.


She got the mad skills.







And she even doubles as a fill-in goalie.



So, in all honesty, this is yet another one of those self-serving posts. It kind of displays my need for a new camera, it definitely displays my affection for my wife, and it certainly displays Lilah's affinity toward soccer. Does this appeal to the masses? Neh. But I'm okay with that.

No comments: