Thursday, June 19, 2008

Picture Perfect Post

Having a few days off is a novelty. Other than taking time off to go somewhere for a vacation, I don't really remember the last time I just took time off. Not that I'm not doing anything, because I find that the three hour naps between feedings, diaper changes, swaddling, and what not are completely debilitating. I do get out, you know--to check the mail, to shop, to show off the baby. I also noticed that I've been taking a LOT of photos of the baby, but being a somewhat avid fan of photography, I've resolved to take pictures of other things, too, so as not to get rusty or soft.

I've tried experimenting with colors and collections of random things. The new camera is great for capturing huge files with tons of information. Now I just need to learn to use it more effectively and then learn to use the Photoshop that I've been dinking around with for too long without really learning how to use.

Life with three women in the house is not that bad. Little June Bug is probably the most demanding of the trifecta but she's only 1-1/2 weeks old, so that's understandable. Anyway, here's some random photos and of course, a couple of the Beautiful Bug herself.

The Happy Trifecta

June Bug Catching some sleep

You never know when Manga could save your life!

My fish market butcher

Fresh Fish! We catch 'em, You buy 'em!

Okay, who's hungry?

Love? Yeah, love's to sleep!

Colorful Produce at the Commissary.


Up Close and personal with the new mother

A block off the old Chip
Found this M&M Mosaic on the ground next to our parking spot. Thought it was neat.

Juicy red and Salmonella free!

No comments: