Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Say Hello to My Little Friend!


After months and months (AND MONTHS Senior Cannon!) of holding out for the often rumored EOS 5D Mark II, which always seems right there on the horizon... February, no June, definitely by November... I finally caved into the overwhelming versatility of the 40D. If it weren't for a certain life altering event on the immediate horizon I probably would have continued on in my erstwhile waiting; but I now have a new camera and she's a dandy!

:j

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Now that's what I call a real mothers day present for the daddy. We would like to see a kazillion or so pictures now.
LUV YA ALL
but
LUM
Aunt Patti

Anonymous said...

What... no no no this is against the rules.

You can't tell us that you got a sweet camera and NOT post some pictures taken by said camera.

You'd better rectify this situation or else the camera gestapo might come after you!

ashejen said...

Oooo....pretty camera!

Sidenote - I noticed the copyright sidebar and have you seen the current legislation that would basically allow anyone to snag any online pics off a site and use them? I don't have all the details, but check it out here (and then there's all kinds of linkys) http://claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com/2008/05/do-you-post-your-family-photos-online.html

Anonymous said...

OK - patiently awaiting PICTURES!!!

hum hum hum hum hum

Done waiting!

OK - pictures Please

lum
ap

Anonymous said...

Great camera! I use mine in astrophotography ... the f4 lens on Amazon is about $700 right now, a real steal as the f2.8 lens just came out ... I bought one and would very highly recommend it for this camera. Still waiting to hear the good news on a birth ... :)
Jim