Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The first day

Hey, this is our first post; welcome!

To catch you up--I'm an engineer, my wife is an actuary. We live in a suburb of Seattle called Bremerton where we bought a house two years ago that we're currently (slowly) remodeling. We have two cats named Gepetto and Thomas, and one dog named Snowtaires Calla Romance--she's a show dog and we generally just call her Calla.

We travel a bit, we camp a bit, we like to snowboard in the winter, we attend Silverdale Baptist Church (Silverdale is a town connected to Bremerton by an invisible border), Lilah Scrapbooks and Stamps, I like to fish and hunt, and we LOVE hanging out with our friends.

That's pretty much the gist. I'll try to expound as time goes on, so sit back with a cup o' joe and enjoy some photos!






5 comments:

The Troxels said...

Actually, I don't drink that much caffeine...Jason on the other hand, doesn't need caffeine but has a direct IV hook-up!

Anonymous said...

Wowie! A blog! I'm jealous.

*clicks on add to favorites*

I look forward to reading all what you post!

Anonymous said...

As Jason's coworker I can attest to the fact that he drinks enough coffee to buzz a small country.

Anonymous said...

those ROCKS are mine!

Scarlett

Anonymous said...

So FFO - I can see your Lifes - Most excellent u Guys
Love you More