Thursday, October 27, 2005

Birthday and Christmas Wishlists for Jason

I've been told that I should be posting some of these things... well, here's my Amazon Wish list. I encourage you all to learn to love Amazon as they have a huge selection and they offer free shipping on most things over $25 and they deliver right to the person you want to send it to (namely me!).

My Amazon Wish List is available for viewing by clicking on that link. You don't necessarily have to get these particular books... in fact there's a good number of books on trees that I've seen at Barnes and Noble that I can't find at the moment on Amazon. I'd also like some books on Cabinetry and tiling. Books on Decks. Books on Windows and lighting.

If you don't want to buy books, I can use gift cards for Home Depot or Lowes, or tools (hand tools for wood working or construction tools for remodeling) and clamps... you can never have too many or a wide enough selection of clamps.

But the Amazon wish list is a good place to start. Now if all of you would be so kind as to send me a list of what it is you would like for Christmas and/or Birthdays.

Pictures next post, I promise!

No comments: